The Annual Car show drives into Glassboro August 31, 2018. For the 14th year in a row, car enthusiasts will gather in Glassboro, New Jersey at the 2017 Glassboro Car Show & Food Truck Festival, the premier car show in South Jersey. The viewing area will be on Rowan Boulevard in Downtown Glassboro and an anticipated 4,000 attendees will have the opportunity to view over 300 vehicles while listening to live music, DJ Pepper Paul 92.1 and enjoying great food trucks and cold craft beer. Participants compete for a multitude of trophy awards judged by car professionals.
Since 2004 - South Jersey's Best Car Show and Food Truck Festival.
This is a free family fun event and there is something for every gear head or casual admirer. On display will be restored vehicles representing all decades of automotive history as well as modern exotics and sponsored race cars. Food vendors will be on site selling food and non-alcoholic beverages. Landmark Americana will host the Beer Gardens. There will be plenty of free parking at the event with signage and parking attendants to direct attendees. This is a rain or shine event.
Glassboro is always looking to host vendors, food trucks, artisans, businesses, and organizations that bring something new, fun, and exciting to our signature events. Our events are open to the public, but we encourage you to subscribe to our Facebook page, Twitter feed, and Instagram story to keep up with events in real time.
Online registration is as easy as clicking below, answering a few questions, and paying using your credit/debit card. You can easily register or apply online by clicking the pictures below or download paper forms to mail in or bring in person.
The event will be held in The Downtown Glassboro on Rowan Blvd. There will be food trucks, live music, artisan vendors, and activities for all ages! For more information, please call 856-881-0500 or email email@example.com.
There will be a limited number of food truck vendors, at this year’s Car Show & Food Truck Festival. Vendors will need to be on site and checked in no later than 3:00 pm. Applications must be received by Friday, August 3rd at 4:30 pm to guarantee consideration. The fees are listed below. Upon consideration, you will be notified and invoiced.
- Food Truck Vendor Fees $150
- Glassboro Businesses $125
- Electricity $25
- Propane Cooking Permit $42
- Line up for pre-registered vehicles will start at 2 pm.
- There will be no vehicle line up prior to 2 pm.
- Pre-registered vehicles will start to enter at 3 pm.
- Vehicles registered the day of will be allowed to enter at 4 pm. The $20 registration fee applies to one parking spot only. Additional vehicles (ie. trailers, boats, etc.) will require the purchase of a second parking spot at $20. *online convenience fee of 3%
You will receive your space assignment on the day of the event.
- Space rentals require a non-refundable deposit of $50.00
- $25.00 for Glassboro based business. *online convenience fee of 3%
- Fee includes – one 10x10 space (chair & tent not included)
- Vendors set up starts at 3:00 pm.
- Due to safety reasons, vendors cannot break down until 8:00 pm.
We couldn’t be more honored to host some of the most interesting and innovative vendors to come out of the South Jersey and the Philadelphia area. Below are just some of the small businesses that will be at our Car Show.
Landmark Americana Craft Beer
Landmark Americana Glassboro is located on Rowan University's campus. We're a casual restaurant and sports bar with daily food & drink specials as well as nightly entertainment.
Friday, August 31, 2018
Pre-Registered Vehicle Lineup
Pre-registered Vehicles Entry and Placement
Vendors begin setup.
Day of Registration Vehicle Lineup
Car Show Begins
Car Show Begins
Olde City Band on Stage
Trophy Winners Announced
Olde City Band on Stage
Car Show Ends
- 2007 Mazda 3
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
- 1971 Superbeetle Convertible
- 1971 Chevrolet Nova
- 2005 Lotus Elise
- 2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
- 1937 Chevrolet Trunk Back
- 1967 Chevrolet Nova
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS