55" LCD Wayfinding Signage Advertising Overview
Reservations and Confirmation
- Only registered Glassboro Businesses may advertise with the Borough of Glassboro.
- All advertising submissions must be at least 60 days in advance of display for the review process.
- All advertising reservations and payments must be made online.
- Each reservation runs for 90 days starting on the first day of any given month and running continuously for at least 90 days and ending on the last day of any given month, after the contracted duration.
- Kiosk ads are updated on the beginning of any given month. New ads will be inserted and expired ads removed.
- Reservation is guaranteed only when you have received a confirmation email.
- Denied ads will be given refunds within 5-7 business days.
- Your reservation can be as many months as you choose, in three month increments, refer to pricing here.
- Artwork must be submitted, with payment, at least 60 days in advance of display for the review process.
- The borough of Glassboro is not responsible for the design of artwork.
Submission and Approval
If you provide artwork, and it does not meet Borough of Glassboro standards, we will contact you to discuss specific changes that will need to be made to your artwork in order to receive approval.
- You are responsible for proofreading your ad content. We reserve the right to remove your ad at any point during your reservation if errors are found.
- Once changes are made, email your revised file to the Glassboro Business Development
- Your artwork will not run until an approval is given.
- If you have questions, please call Glassboro Business Development
Advertising Specs and Recommendations:
The screens are 55" at 16:9 ratio, VERTICAL. Here is an example of what the screens look like.
- Your ad should communicate your message quickly and effectively, at a glance and from a minimum 10 feet in distance from screens.
- ONLY ORIGINAL ARTWORK and VIDEO. Do not send scanned in articles or links to video services (youtube, vimeo, etc.)
- The ideal file formats for movies are .MOV or .MP4 (example: myvideo.mp4 or myvideo.mov.)
- The ideal formats for graphics are High Resolution .PDF, JPEG, EPS, or PNG.
- Your text size should be at least 70 pts (here is a great article for reference)
- Your ad must include artwork that is 1920 x 1080 ppi / 812 Pixels (width) x 1024 Pixels (height) / 27" (width) x 47.9" (height).
- Videos must be in 1080P+ and a maximum of 30 seconds in length.
- Your ad must comply with Glassboro Ordinance and Advertising Policy and is subject to review by Council.