Smartphone Loyalty Program Overview
Loyalty Program Guidelines
The loyalty program Points Acquisition is predetermined so that consumers can become accustomed to the same basic rules for all Glassboro businesses and it is easy to calculate for both consumers and businesses. We recommend that your "points required to achieve reward" (you will add this number in the form) be Average Ticket Sale x 10 Visits = Points to Achieve Reward.
Customers present the Glassboro App when paying, the business service member will simply type in a 4 Digit Code (you will choose this in the form) for redemption, and customers can view their progress anytime they like and redeem when they have enough points to earn a reward, at which time their points will be reduced and the reward points acquisition begins again.
- 10 Points per purchase PLUS
- 1 Point per dollar spent PLUS
- 1 Point each for sharing and checking in to Facebook or Twitter PLUS
- 1 Point for photo attachment with Facebook or Twitter post
Reservations and Confirmation
- Only registered Glassboro Businesses may advertise with the Borough of Glassboro.
- All loyalty program submissions must be at least 60 days in advance of display for the review process.
- All loyalty program reservations and payments must be made online.
- Each reservation runs for One Year starting on the first day of any given month and running continuously for at least 365 days and ending on the last day of any given month, after the contracted duration.
- Smartphone loyalty programs are updated on the beginning of any given month. New loyalty programs will be inserted and expired loyalty programs removed.
- Reservation is guaranteed only when you have received a confirmation email.
- Denied ads will be given refunds within 5-7 business days.
- Your reservation can be for a minimum/maximum one year only, refer to pricing here.
- To see that your advertisements are displayed on the confirmed date, please view the Glassboro app on any smartphone.
- Artwork must be submitted, with payment, at least 60 days in advance of display for the review process.
- The borough of Glassboro is not responsible for the design of artwork.
Submission and Approval
If you provide artwork, and it does not meet Borough of Glassboro standards, we will contact you to discuss specific changes that will need to be made to your artwork in order to receive approval.
- You are responsible for proofreading your ad content. We reserve the right to remove your ad at any point during your reservation if errors are found.
- Once changes are made, email your revised file to the Glassboro Business Development
- Your artwork will not run until an approval is given.
- If you have questions, please call Glassboro Business Development
In App advertising
- Your ad should communicate your message quickly and effectively, at a glance and from a handheld distance.
- Your ad must include artwork that is 640 Pixels (width) x 400 Pixels (height). See example below.
- Your ad must comply with Glassboro Ordinance and Advertising Policy and is subject to review by Council.